Group Showreel Shoot Sessions
How It Works
Rehearsals and Showreel Shoot Days will be conducted under strict coronavirus safety measures in line with Government restrictions in place. It is imperative that these safety measures are adhered to at all times.
- The shoot will be conducted in groups of 6.
- Following a thorough consultation, each scene will be carefully scripted by the team.
- Once finalised, you will be invited to attend a rehearsal prior to the confirmed shoot date, either on set in the studio or via Zoom.
- Each actor will prepare, rehearse and shoot two scenes for their showreel – They will also be required to partner a fellow actor for one scene during the shoot day.
- Each actor will receive two, fully graded and edited scenes
- Turnaround: 14 days – Each actor will receive one free edit, if required.
Ursa and BMPCC6K cameras will be used during the shoot which gives fantastic cinematic footage identical to that which would be pulled from commercially shot scenes.
THE SHOWREEL SHOOT DATES ARE FULLY INSURED AND COVID COMPLIANT.
Insurance and Risk Assessment C/O Collective Media Company.
Vernon Mill, Mersey St, Stockport SK1 2HX
£400 per actor
This rate is exclusive to act4tv actors
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required within 48 hours of confirmation of your place.
Here are some examples of the showreels from The Collective Media Co.
Please note that some of the showreels have age restricted content and should only be viewed by persons 18+