How to Book a Class
- Using the menu at the top, click on “Courses”
- Then choose either “Adult” if you’re 18+ years old or “act4tv Kids” if you are between 8 and 18 years old
- Next, select the class type:
- Studio Classes (now online) – for students that would normally attend one of our studios. These classess are currently being held via Zoom meeting due to the current Government restrictions
- Online Classes – classes specifically for those who are either new to act4tv or are usually unable to attend one of our studios.
- On the page you will see a list of the classes available, choose and select the class that matches the date and time you’d like to attend
- Once you have checked that you have selected the correct class, click on the “Book Your Place” button. You will then be taken to our ticket partner “Eventbrite” to purchase your ticket.
- Once you have completed the purchase, and the transaction has been completed, an Eventbrite confirmation and receipt will be emailed to you.
FURTHER INFORMATION INCLUDING THE STUDENT PORTAL PASSWORD FOR THAT CLASS IS STORED ON THE TICKET CONFIRMATION.
Attending the Class
The Student Area is your one-stop place for scripts, classroom footage, discount offers, Zoom Meeting links and much more.
- You can either use the menu at the top and click on “Student Area”, or click https://students.act4.tv
- Now select your class type, either “Adults” or Kids”
- Using the blocks on each page, locate your class
- When prompted, enter the password supplied on your Eventbrite booking confirmation. Please note the password is case-sensitive and only the correct password with give you access to the page containing Scripts (if applicable), classroom footage, and Zoom Meeting link information.