How to Book a Class
- Using the menu at the top, click on “Courses”
- Then choose either “Adult” if you’re 18+ years old or “act4tv Kids” if you are between 8 and 18 years old
- Next, select the class type:
- Studio Classes (now online) – for students that would normally attend one of our studios. These classess are currently being held via Zoom meeting due to the current Government restrictions
- Online Classes – classes specifically for those who are either new to act4tv or are usually unable to attend one of our studios.
- On the page you will see a list of the classes available, choose and select the class that matches the date and time you’d like to attend
- Once you have checked that you have selected the correct class, you will see a box entitled “BOOK EVENT”
- Select the number of tickets you require, and click the NEXT button
- Enter the students email address and full name in the boxes provided. The Confirmation Email will be sent to this email address
- If you have been given a Discount Coupon code, enter it in the box provided and click the “APPLY COUPON” button
- Click the “PAY” button to pay for your tickets via PayPal.
- Once you have completed the purchase, and the transaction has been completed, a Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address you provided.
The Confirmation Email will contain information that you will need to access your class. Please read it carefully and save it in a safe place.
Attending the Class
The Student Area is your one-stop place for scripts, classroom footage, discount offers, Zoom Meeting links and much more.
- You can either use the menu at the top and click on “Student Area”, or click https://students.act4.tv
- Now select your class type, either “Adults” or Kids”
- Using the blocks on each page, locate your class
- When prompted, enter the password supplied on your Confirmation Email. Please note the password is case-sensitive and only the correct password will give you access to the page containing Scripts (if applicable), classroom footage, and Zoom Meeting link information.